This week’s gaming podcast brings back the old game Lemmings in our flashback while covering the history of DMA Designs. We’re also going to explain to you why we’d never make an FPS clan. This weeks news includes:
- Xbox Live iPhone App
- Microsoft thinking about bringing Natal to TVs
- Santa Claus coming to PlayStation Home
- Puzzle Quest 2 Coming in the Spring
- Valve and Steam don’t mix
- Blizzard: Don’t bother cloning WoW
This week’s question of the week, would you rather have the “Swiss army knife” of gaming hand-held systems that does it all, but features must be turned off to conserve battery life or a more focused hand-held platform that does just what’s needed with no additional bells and whistles?