This week Jonah and Jordan go it alone without Paul, which is unfortunately since the Gaming Flashback is the classic Nintendo 64 title Paper Mario. It might be just as well as the events of the last week made the crew ramble on about the industry at length, making the post much longer than usual.
This week’s impressive news items:
- John Riccitiello steps down as CEO of Electronic Arts
- Firaxis announces Brave New World expansion for Civilization V
- Will fans back an Alice 3 Kickstarter, asks American McGee
- Lord British explains Shroud of the Avatar‘s offline gameplay and DRM
- Facebook of Italian automobile company mentions “Gran Turismo PS4″
- Team Meat sitting out on developing for next-gen consoles
Lots of Reader Feedback, but no Question of the Week this week – just too much show.