There’s no Gaming Flashback or Gaming History, but there is a crapton of news this week on TD Gaming Podcast, which Jonah Falcon and Jordan Lund eagerly read.
That, and Jordan really wants to know what you have been playing.
The news this week includes:
- Microsoft officially announces indie self-publishing, to be unveiled at GamesCom 2013
- Phil Fish explodes on Twitter, cancels Fez II in a huff
- Shadow of the Eternals back on Kickstarter, no longer episodic
- Neil Gaiman has announced his first videogame, Wayward Manor
- Lanning: Nintendo will be around for “100 years,” but probably not Zynga or Microsoft
- Activision-Blizzard buys out $8.2B of its own stock from Vivendi
- Paid subscribership of World of Warcraft down to 7.7M
All this and Listener feedback.