This week we’re flashing back to Star Wars, an arcade classic from 1983. We’re looking back at the history and forward progress of ArenaNet, co-founded by some Blizzard folks. In the news, we’re looking at:
- John Riccitiello, EA’s CEO says the recession is a blessing
- Xbox Live Players Getting Attacked
- Video Games increase 13% In Down Economy
- Microsoft funding “Games for Learning”
- Consumers prefer to buy games at Retail stores
- Tony Hawk Incorporating Skate Boarding peripheral
We also learned that Don’s got some issues with not sucking at Mass Effect.