We’re bringing a new gaming podcast to our heaps of mates, the listeners. We’re discussing some good community feedback while hitting a few key news article for this week. This weeks industry gaming news includes:
- Codemasters and Playground battling it out
- GamesWorkshop Sues WarhammerAliance.com
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Hits retail shelves July 27
- Nintendo to crack down on piracy with the Nintendo 3DS
- Sony confirms Little Big Planet 2
This weeks question, can a user-generated content create a game that extends far behind its own life cycle? Or, do we really rely on the developers to extend it?