This week features a long podcast, as there’s a ton of news to report. Jonah tries air quotes on a pure audio podcast, while Paul refuses to believe The Legend of Zelda: Skyword Sword failed to hit the top 10 in software sales.
In addition, the Gaming Flashback checks out the JRPG Ys.
This week’s news includes:
- Ubisoft polling gamers for next Assassin’s Creed setting
- Electronic Arts bans a user for saying “badass”
- Newell: Piracy is “almost always a service problem” and not price, DRM agitates
- Christwire makes mock petition asking Pres. Obama ban Skyrim
- Holiday shopping madness sees woman pepper spraying for 360
- Microsoft refunds victims of Marketplace phishing scam
All this, and a bunch of reader feedback, as well as the Question of the Week: “Did you buy videogames as holiday gifts for friends and family?” Let us know.