This week’s Gaming Podcast is a fairly routine one, with no Gaming Flashback or even a Question of the Week. However, this week features a ton of great news and industry discussion. Paul also announces that he will be unable to do the podcast in a few weeks for an extended period of time due to surgery.
The news items for the week includes:
- Yoshida admits absence of Vita at E3 was a mistake
- Irrational Games now includes 85+ Metacritic game requirement for employment
- UbiSoft patches UPlay rootkit issue
- Paradox Interactive announces dungeon builder Impire
- EA: Current CEO John Riccitiello’s job is secure
All that plus Reader Feedback, check it out.