The E3 Swag Bag contest is still going on, while Paul, Jordan and Jonah discuss the latest in videogame industry news.
This week’s news includes:
- Nintendo loses Wii patent lawsuit to Philips
- PlayStation Now beta gets six new games, but those high prices remain
- Crytek claims it’s doing fine, despite rumors
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty heading to Xbox One with ID@Xbox
- Google announces virtual reality app Cardboard
All this and Listener Feedback. The contest question is still up: “What was your biggest takeaway from E3?”