This week we’re enjoying our last 2010 gaming podcast, Jonah, Jennifer and Derrick are cracking through some of the latest news releases for this year and pondering what comes next. Our flashback includes Miner 2049er and the remaining history on the Atari console platforms. The news of the week includes:
- Harmonix Sues Viacom, Goes Solo
- Judge Allows “Price Fixing” Suit Vs. EA to Begin
- Super Meat Boy Canceled for WiiWare
- PlayStation Network Still Not Turning a Profit
- 3DS Preorders Begin at Gamestop
This week’s question of the week, pretty simple: What are you looking forward to in 2011 in terms of video games and the industry?