We review our experiences of PAX East in this podcast and the second half is full of gaming news and community comments. Derrick reflects at his fun experience of Orcs Must Die while Jonah spent some time with LA Noire and Star Wars: The Old Republic. The news highlights include:
- PSP Go Price Goes Back to $200 After 3 Days
- Phil Harrison Sez Industry Struggling With Casual and Mobile Game Market
- Angry Birds Hits 100 Million Downloads
- Bioware Talks Jade Empire Again
- Gamer Loses $1800 In Games from Steam
This week’s question of the week: Which convention would you want to attend most: E3, PAX or Comic Con?