This week it’s Jordan Lund’s turn to be absent, while Jonah Falcon and Paul Nowak discuss just how bad The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is. This week’s Gaming Flashback is Peter Molyneux’s ambitious title Black & White.
In the news:
- Silicon Knights’ cancelled games revealed
- Gabe Newell: Valve planning console-like PC for living room
- Windows Store “begins accepting” 18-rated games
- Rockstar muses on “one big world containing all” GTA cities
- Defiance‘s TV show and game “stand up on their own,” don’t ‘need’ one another
There’s also some Reader Feedback, while the Question of the Week is, “How in tune with an MMO’s story are you while playing?”