Jonah is still plagued, though this time he’s suffering laryngitis that accompanied the flu. However, even without Dan or a Gaming Flashback, there’s a ton of news to pour over.
This week’s news items include:
- Notch earned $101M in 2012, may buy car
- Sony teases “See the Future” event on 20th February
- Rumor: PS4 hitting Europe in 2014, will have 8GB GDDR5
- Feedback leads Kawata to “slightly revise” opinions on Resident Evil
- Take-Two delays Grand Theft Auto V to September 17th
- Source Code director signs on for Legendary Pictures’ Warcraft adaptation
- Controversial torture interrogation from Splinter Cell: Black List removed
- Rumor: Halo 3 finally hitting PC – on Steam?
All that plus Reader Feedback and the Question of the Week: “What remake would you like to see done?”