We’re looking back at Bubble Bobble and the history of Valve Corporation. In gaming podcast news, we’re kicking in a few hot stories with some great opinionated comments. Unfortunately, we had no community comments this week. This weeks news includes:
- Nintendo‘s Profits are dropping
- 3G Coming to Next Nintendo Handheld?
- Assassin’s Creed II Preorders better than original Assassin’s Creed
- Final Fantasy XIII Experience System Explained
- Konami Plans to Report Big Losses, Financially
- PSPGo’s Day-1 Sales Mediocre
This week’s question of the week: How do you consume your television or movie media? Netflix, streaming, tiro, buy, theatre, hulu, etc.