This week’s podcast has no Listener Feedback, and is sort of short because of it. However, in addition to the news items that were on script, there was the surprise news of how much Grand Theft Auto V cost to produce.
This week’s news includes:
- Xbox One gets November 22 launch date
- Each Xbox One to be sold at a profit
- PS4 only supports 4 controllers
- PS4 and Xbox One won’t support external hard drives for now
- Sony refunds Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PSN purchases
This week’s Question of the Week asks if you’ve ever gotten a new version of the console you already owned.