This week, Jonah has the flu, but still manages to host despite hacking and coughing (which was edited out of the podcast), and having a nasally voice as well. Jordan was not so lucky, and couldn’t make it at all. Despite all this, the crew manages to give Dan a sendoff in his last regular podcast.
The news was also pretty major this week, including:
- THQ finally dissolved, assets auctioned off
- Dead Space 3 micro-transactions for players wanting “instant gratification”
- Disney Infinity to feature on-disc DLC, susceptible to movie spoilers
- League of Legends Team Solo Medbi players receive lifetime bans for anti-Semitism and abuse
- Sony fined 250K GBP for April 2011 hacker intrusion
We also have Reader Feedback and a new Question of the Week: “What kind of microtransactions are acceptable?”